Info for subscribers
Pricing: $30 per month all ads/ or $275 for the year. Tips to CREATING YOUR AD on govtsuppliermag.com
- Know your audience (This ad will be viewed by over 60K Government Buyers and Influencers)
- Which category should I have my ad placed under? We will help you select the most relevant page to list your ad, but think of your core business and that should guide you.
- What should I have listed on my ad?
- Company logo and name
- Little blurb about what your company does best
- List any certifications that you hold such as set-asides
- Link to your website and certifications if possible
- Which sized ad should I select? All Eight slots are great, but based on what you want to spend that may help you decide.
- Do I need to design this myself? No govtsuppliermag.com will be happy to design it for you. We may request some info from you to create it but leave the graphic design to us if you do not have the ability, time, or expertise.
- Do I have to have my ad requests in by a certain time? Yes, in order for us to be able to deliver the E-magazine on time we request that all content is delivered to us by no later than the 3rd Friday of the Month.
Contact us with any questions.
Contact us with any questions.
How much does my state spend?
Different states spend different amount. This is based on size, economic and infrastructure needs. Here are a list of states by spend rate. How does your state rank?
|New York||$ 139,673,999,824.42|
|South Carolina||$ 72,417,047,305.28|
|North Carolina||$ 57,784,055,745.68|
|North Dakota||$ 56,654,144,732.62|
|New Jersey||$ 54,652,436,546.62|
|District of Columbia||$ 24,021,159,702.78|
|Puerto Rico||$ 20,776,333,111.00|
|New Mexico||$ 20,658,118,407.65|
|West Virginia||$ 14,307,880,868.11|
|New Hampshire||$ 8,182,583,263.68|
|Rhode Island||$ 7,940,653,522.45|
|South Dakota||$ 5,701,238,066.82|
|U.S. Virgin Islands||$ 472,809,154.03|
|American Samoa||$ 248,711,438.95|
|Northern Mariana Islands||$ 143,208,178.01|
|Marshall Islands||$ 10,500,976.00|
Which department of the government spends the most?
While the Department of Defense (DoD) far outspends every other department, the other department’s spend rate is impressive and have legitimate needs. Which departments are the best fit for the products or services that you offer?
|DEPT OF DEFENSE||$ 284,910,259,714.84|
|ENERGY, DEPARTMENT OF||$ 25,385,433,731.80|
|HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, DEPARTMENT OF||$ 21,388,423,700.04|
|VETERANS AFFAIRS, DEPARTMENT OF||$ 19,023,025,861.79|
|NATIONAL AERONAUTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATION||$ 14,998,973,188.07|
|HOMELAND SECURITY, DEPARTMENT OF||$ 12,828,138,605.35|
|STATE, DEPARTMENT OF||$ 9,062,635,405.62|
|GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION||$ 9,016,158,506.58|
|JUSTICE, DEPARTMENT OF||$ 7,066,332,086.03|
|TRANSPORTATION, DEPARTMENT OF||$ 6,196,890,693.02|
|TREASURY, DEPARTMENT OF THE||$ 5,551,504,862.47|
|AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF||$ 5,340,546,046.22|
|INTERIOR, DEPARTMENT OF THE||$ 4,191,538,818.03|
|AGENCY FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT||$ 3,810,608,969.82|
|COMMERCE, DEPARTMENT OF||$ 2,953,158,335.16|
|EDUCATION, DEPARTMENT OF||$ 2,934,736,546.35|
|LABOR, DEPARTMENT OF||$ 2,091,143,034.41|
|SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION||$ 1,626,789,369.06|
|ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY||$ 1,284,154,196.44|
|HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT, DEPARTMENT OF||$ 1,207,861,698.49|
|OFFICE OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT||$ 1,030,499,064.74|
|NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION||$ 454,233,565.03|
|BROADCASTING BOARD OF GOVERNORS||$ 404,243,025.43|
|SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION||$ 398,551,923.22|
Which agencies will see me?
We all need to get in front of (and stay in front of) the RIGHT people for our product or service. Which agency is your ideal one to connect with? Can you find them in this list?